Are you going anywhere nice this summer? Italy, maybe? France? Brighton? No matter where your summer holidays take you this year, it’s important to follow a few steps to ensure that you feel and look amazing and your holidays are relaxing and worry-free. So let’s get started…
1) If possible, get a hair trim. Summer and sun often cause split ends, and you can easily battle this problem by getting a quick haircut before you’re off.
2) Get enough sleep. I know this isn’t always easy, but you’ll feel much more energized and healthy. It will also make travelling for long hours less exhausting, and you’ll begin your holiday with lots of energy and in a great mood (plus you won’t have to worry about covering up dark circles under your eyes)!
3) Consider getting a wax the day before you leave. This will leave your skin amazingly smooth for weeks and you won’t have to worry about shaving all the time.
4) Exfoliate and moisturize your skin. You’ll look and feel great : – ) Now all you need is a tan!
5) Don’t pack your suitcase the night before. Start planning this a little while in advance so that things don’t get so stressful. Leave enough time so that you can go out and buy anything that you still need for your holiday (a new bikini, a beach bag, a book etc.)
6) If this applies to you, make sure that your passport is still valid.
7) Dye your eyelashes. This is a great tip and it means you won’t look like a panda after going for a swim. Definitely worth considering!
Writing this post has put me in such a great holiday mood. I can’t wait to go away this summer! What about you? Let me know what you have planned this summer and also let me know if you have any additional tips for smooth travelling and vacationing