NAME: JACQUELINE S.
CURRENT LOCATION: TRIER, GERMANY
Hi everyone, and welcome back to Street Style! Today we’re talking to a very international blogger (though a Londoner at heart). Jacky is currently studying in Germany, and with her amazining grungy-girly style, we’re she’s out there setting trends!Definitely check out her blog London & Coffee!
1. How did you get into blogging?
I’ve always loved looking at fashion blogs and was really impressed at how confident all the fashion bloggers are (or seem) and how nice and friendly the fashion blogger community is! As I’ve always loved to try new outfits and combinations, blogging is perfect for me!
2. Who or what is your biggest style inspiration?
My biggest style inspirations are my favourite bloggers which you can see in the sidebar on my blog!
3. Your worst fashion disaster?
At the age of around 13, I loved to wear a shiny bright pink jacket… It looked awful and I really do not like to think about it again.
4. What’s your favourite trend at the moment?
I really love skater skirts or dresses combined with rather “heavy” boots like Dr. Martens or Buckle Boots.
5. If you could have back any article of clothing from your childhood (re-sized to fit you now, of course), what would it be?
A Tie Dye blue and white denim jacket! I have to admit that I didn’t wear it that often but now I probably wouldn’t take it off again.